DSC03375.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC03372.JPG
    DSC03372.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 224
  • DSC03376.JPG
    DSC03376.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 228
Finished getting her ready for my boy...going to deliver it to him in a few days. New paint on new/old gas tank, new rear tire, fixed a few little oddities that I had simply learned to live with...33 years of fun and enjoyment, I sure hope he takes good care of ol' Bessy.
003-21.jpg

002-22.jpg

004-16.jpg

Ha! No bash, just a surprise...

Thought I'd add this...various incarnations since 1979....
yamahahistorynumbered.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY, worthy of posting in THIS thread !! My hard tail is road ready and has been around the block a few times, just waiting on a front master cylinder to be able to get the safety inspection and title all finished. Any way here is the finished (almost) product.

Hope you find it worthy !!!

Not bad for a FIRST bike build that took 4 months start to finish and actually made it under my 3k budget by $10.00, looks like I got beer money to cristen her !!!

Finished A.jpg

Finished B.jpg

Finished C.jpg

Finished D.jpg

Finished E.jpg

:bike:

Nice build, turbo. Question tell us about this safety inspection? how does it work. In Ohio if bike is out of state they check that numbers match, unless its salvage title then it's a pain.

Really just another chance for the govt to get another $20.00 out of people. They check lights brakes and numbers. Peice of cake really if everything is working its just another formality in the annual registration process.

Back