ardcore chopper.. the handlebar setup is the way im trying to go, except i went with a clubman style.. im trying to find the handlebar housings you have there.. i dont need any switches on mine up front.. can you tell me where you picked these up? if it includes clutch and front brake levers im fine with that as well.. hope you can help! thank you!

Today is my first day posting on this forum. Heres my xs 650 I roll in grand junction Colorado it s a 80 and a blast to ride.

006.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

407051831.jpg

My son's street chopper. Not a show bike, a budget bike. Triumph 500 hard tail frame, 79 motor, 73 wheels and hardware. Built this 21 years ago for his 16th year, and he's just restored and upgraded it.

Hello all, I would like to says thanks to all the members of this forum for all of the information I have received. I worked on this bike for the last two years when I could find time, I have found many solutions and guidance from many different members. I really need to post some of the observations and conclusions that I have made with multiple problems that occured during my journey......I will be posting some of my best observations in the appropriate threads...my ahh haa moments if you will! XSleo's sanding of the burrs on the clutch plates......genius!

I'm not sure if these pics are posting, I will repost if not......:wtf:

Last edited:
Back