Wanted - lookin for a frame thats not cut

b1broc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
lookin for a frame. I have a motor thats completely tore down and bubble wrapped that i could trade... or include in the deal....need a frame to start my project..i will drive to pick up..im about 3 hours from chicago... thanks guys!

I have one that is unmolested, but I dont have a title for it. Actually I do have a title for it but the previous owner filled out his info on teh back of the title and never had it titled in his name, so the title is useless. Tennessee is rediculous when it comes to trying to get a title, I gave up. If your interested, let me know.

I have several frames available for cheap, but unfortunately, no titles either. I'm just west of Appleton, WI. PM me if interested.
Cafefill

lookin for a frame. I have a motor thats completely tore down and bubble wrapped that i could trade... or include in the deal....need a frame to start my project..i will drive to pick up..im about 3 hours from chicago... thanks guys!

I have a clean, uncut 71 with title. Im a bit farther then 3 hours though...

I have an 81 frame with title. Bike is still complete minus tank and would have to be tore down, but i am near springfield IL

Back