Looking for a billet fork brace.................

Not a thing wrong with Omars. Just looking for options. I thought maybe a board member makes them and maybe I would support them, if they make something that catches my eye. I've supported Omar's a lot with my tracker build. If I did something wrong by asking, any mod please remove my thread?

Not a thing wrong with Omars. Just looking for options. I thought maybe a board member makes them and maybe I would support them, if they make something that catches my eye. I've supported Omar's a lot with my tracker build. If I did something wrong by asking, any mod please remove my thread?

I was just curious, thats all.... :)

are they any fork braces out there similar to Gordon's in that they mount to the original fender mounts, but are a bit more lower profile?

I make custom fork braces if you can't find what you want in the ready made stuff. Looks like some nice stuff you can get from Omars and the others. Price looks good too!

Here is a sample of the Tkat brace I received. #6 Post down. He makes a quality part and is a nice guy to deal with.
http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?p=64107#post64107

He can supply one for the Standard Models or one for the Specials.
I would check with him about the XS2. He could probably modify his machine program to make one for you if they are different from the Standards from later years.

Here's what the "FAST From the Past" fork brace looks like installed. I have it on my '80.

Attachments

• IMG_2151a.JPG
    IMG_2151a.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 223
I wanted something in black, otherwise I would have considered the Tkat one. That one looks to be very well made. Not that the Tarozzi one from Fast isn't any good. I like it just fine.

Back