Looking for a cafe seat

650cafexs

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the seat on my 78 XS650 with a cafe-style seat, and found one I really liked the look of on a random forum. It seems their admin is long gone, because my account for the site still hasn't been confirmed after two weeks, so I figured I'd copy the link and see if you folks here could take a look at it and give me a few places to find a seat like the one in the pictures =D.

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=53426.0

Lassenc, that site looks like it has a lot of really close options, if not an exact match - why does that place not show up under any google searches? Those seats look great... That said - what would I have to check and measure to facilitate fitting a new seat on the bike? Should there be any complications I should prepare for aside from prepping / fabricating mounting for it? Again, thanks a lot for the reference Lassenc, you literally made my week :D.

Unfortunately I can't give you any advice on seats other than make sure to make it sit well on the bike.

The picture you showed makes the bike have a weird profile, but the seat is cool though.

Back