Looking for an exhaust

cabmkr

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am at the point of finding and exhaust for my streettracker project and am considering jemco's mile high pipes or trying to find who made either one of the attached low mount 1/2 mile pipes. Any help would be great!!

bikepics-1872885-full.jpg

bikepics-1872886-800.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry the pictures didn't load and I half-ass read the post before I answered. Still Greatscott still makes some might sweet pipes at a fair price.

Guess some guys have had better luck with Easton (JEMCO proprietor) than I did. I had him make a pair of 1-5/8" low pipes--he promised close attention to flow, mandrel bends only, 2 week turnaround. Pipes arrived 6 weeks late and the 2nd bend had been crushed on both, leaving a 1/32" upstep on the short side. If there'd been any attention to flow the ends could at least have been swaged even, but maybe they figured I wouldn't know the difference. Easton racked up a truth score of 0-for-3 in that transaction.

I have seen some very nice jemco exhausts but have been warned that they may take a bit of work to fit properly. I believe they come in mild steel and need to be painted or ceramic coated. Do you have any Photo's of your low pipes by chance?
As for the omars pipes im not big on the LH exit mile pipes and the 1/2 mile pipes are a bit short for my taste, i like the lenght of the pipes in the top photo and how they are pared together

I have photos, still working on procedures for posting them (I know, one of these days I have to get up to speed with the century we're living in). There were no fitment issues. I bought the pipes in industrial nickel (unpolished) finish, which I'll get to pay for again when I cut and swage the 2nd bends at some point. They're the traditional left-right 2-2 setup, not much to see really.

Back