Wanted - Looking for breaker plate assembly

Sedaga

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Nearly complete on 1981 restoration project. Purchased the XSCharge electronic ignition from MikesXS to bypass failed original system. Runs good until warms up than dies (no spark) then when the motor cools the spark returns and runs good again. No response from MikesXS support, phone or email. So looking to revert back to points ignition. I am having zero luck finding breaker plate assy. Anyone know where to obtain one or have a workaround for this issue? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Do you need the complete breaker plate assembly or just the backing plate for the points?

Is your cam compatible with the points- advance rod?

Found one, has old points but no condensers. Don't have a points can though. Do you also need the advance mechanism?

Found one, has old points but no condensers. Don't have a points can though. Do you also need the advance mechanism?
Awesome, thanks. By "can" do you mean breaker cam? i can buy that new and hope it works, i was also going to buy an advance mechanism but if you have it that would be great. I already have the pass through rod and bushings installed as the xscharge system comes with those components. Condensers seem available as well as new points, the hard part is finding the breaker plate so if you have that that is the key piece. I have never purchased something this way should i direct message you?

Back