Wanted - Looking for some 82 heritage special stuff

82xs650

Legion of Doom
Reaction score
82 xs650 shopping list
1. Front Caliper or caliper rebuild kit.
2. Tires
3. Aftermarket Grips
4. Clutch cable
5. Throttle cable
6. Pod filters
7. Jets or jet drill set
8. Breather set
9. Rear shocks
10. Brake pads
11. Rotor

Let me know what you got!

82 xs650 shopping list
1. Front Caliper or caliper rebuild kit.
2. Tires
3. Aftermarket Grips
4. Clutch cable
5. Throttle cable
6. Pod filters
7. Jets or jet drill set
8. Breather set
9. Rear shocks
10. Brake pads
11. Rotor

Let me know what you got!

i have a 19 inch front wheel with a usable front tire, rotar.. i have a perfect seat, top tripple tree.. let me know if your intrested

i have a 19 inch front wheel with a usable front tire, rotar.. i have a perfect seat, top tripple tree.. let me know if your intrested

I am interested in the seat, my rims are ok and I will probably just get brand new tires. What are you looking to get for the seat?

thanks

I am interested in the seat, my rims are ok and I will probably just get brand new tires. What are you looking to get for the seat?

thanks

40$ plus shipping, usually about 25 for shipping depending on location.. if this sounds good i will send u a pic via email so u can see if it looks good to you.

I have good set of rear shocks off an 82 for sale if you are interested. Take $35.00 + shipping from 75028. Email me and I'll send pic's. rsmrussell@verizon.net
Thanks

Last edited:
Your best bet for a clutch cable is the EZ Pull cable from 650 Central - stronger than the stock one, and it doesn't have the metal fitting with the bend in it like the stock one. I put one on my '82 as soon as I got it and never had a problem with clutch adjustment.

Back