Looking for something new

jefft

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
Anyone know what's up at Ardcore or G&L choppers. Each one was coming up with a new chopper on their websites fairly often but I haven't seen anything new from either in quite some time.
jtc

jefft,
Nothings up with us other than we are building frames like mad men.
We have a couple new builds on the lifts and have built a few non xs bike here lately.We try to keep our full build limited and concentrate on the frame side of business. It's more fun seeing what you guys come up with when you get one of our frames in your hands.. bennie on here looks to be putting together a very killer little xs using one..
But if you must see what we've been up to here you go..
These are both buell powered..
Dirty-Game-Sportster-005.jpg

dirtygamesporty.jpg

And here is the last Xs powered chop we built for a customer..
kalpo136.jpg

jefft,
Nothings up with us other than we are building frames like mad men.
We have a couple new builds on the lifts and have built a few non xs bike here lately.We try to keep our full build limited and concentrate on the frame side of business. It's more fun seeing what you guys come up with when you get one of our frames in your hands.. bennie on here looks to be putting together a very killer little xs using one..
But if you must see what we've been up to here you go..
These are both buell powered..

What are the chances of you guys making a buell XB frame? All the chopper and prostreet stuff for them suck... :shrug:

The chances are fairly good but i need to do some research first..Do you know off hand what the major difference is? is that a rubber mount?

It is originally rubbermount, the mounts are VERY different from a sportster, and the overall dimensions are a little different as well (Mine is taller overall, but shorter front to back). Most guys are not using the rubber mounts to do the XB engine cause they are pretty ugly.

Back