Lost Photobucket Pic? Au contraire.

Jim

Beyond the edge is the unknown. Here be Dragons
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
You know what I'm talkin' about. You go to Tech and find a ten yr old thread on what you want to know, but all the pics have that damn Photobucket watermark on 'em... :banghead:
Well, there's an easy way to get a clean look at the pic: just right click on it and select "Open image in New Tab" or whatever your particular flavor of browser calls it. It'll open clean, without the watermark.
I've tried this in Brave, Chrome and Firefox. Works in all 3. I suspect it'll work on any browser.

The image is slightly smaller that the original but if you need the large for a better look, right click on the (new tab) image and save it (which Photobucket otherwise blocks with the original). Most browsers, like Brave, will only allow you to save it as a WEBP (html) file, but it's a simple matter to convert that to a JPG or similar. The saved image will be the same size as the original.

Your welcome. :wink2:

1705182505782.png

1705182242172.png

My Photobucket account is gone AFAIK. I went back and fixed a thread without issue anyway. If I knew how to find them, I would fix more.

Back