Make Offer - Lot ands lots of parts. TOO MUCH TO LIST

royfisk

build and rebuild get bet
Reaction score
Check this out on New Hampshire Craigslist. https://accounts.craigslist.org/post/shwpst?pii=1813006573&db=lv
The dual sport bike has what the asking price in it in parts alone. Such as New 2' over fork tubes from franks (NOT MIKES), NOS 14.25" Redwing hammerhead shocks, avon distenza rear tyre, Kenda K761 front, both less then 150 miles. tx 750 swing arm, xs-850 36 mm forks and brakes. super trapp mufflers, sl 350 alluminum fenders front and rear, amerachi harley davidson seat, 34mm mikuni vm carbs, sl 350 handle bars, stock yamaha mirrors.
The 75 xs 650 b bike is complete, with motor removed and put into the dual sport bike, it has 8500 original miles, and comes with 2 stock exhausts
The third bike is a 78 special which I planned on bobbing fat tired, and have a fzr 1000 rear wheel for it and fzr 1000 front end for it, the motor has a ported head, 36mm vm's. The motor was recently rebuilt but is smoking on left cylinder.
With this is the remainder of parts I have from parting out over 28 motorcycles, far to much to list here, but includes several clutches, trainies, crankshafts, cylinders engines,electrics, etc.
I no longer have the time to finish any of these projects and this is a steal if you want to play the game.

wow I want it too bad you are so far away....... Good luck, there should be a buyer out there. Have you tried a free local ebay ad yet? Split it up for the most money though. Good luck with your sale.

Yea I hear you, I just get depressed going into the shed and not having time to work on them or a decant place to work on them, figure Ill just get rid of them.

Will you ship? How much for the hard bags? What shape are the '75 exhausts in (just the mufflers)? Shipping will be to 29730.

Back