Lots of bikes for sale lately!

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know why but over the past week or two, there have been quite a few bikes listed for sale up here in Ontario. Lots of them are 1980+. Wonder why so many have popped out of the woodwork. I’m seriously thinking about finding a winter project!

Just picked up a bike from the classifieds here.

it’s in boxes but it’s all there, it was very nicely powder coated frame, forks and headlight bucket for $200 ... and a clean and current title.

I picked up a complete and running CB500t about 5 months ago for $500.

it’s a good time for dumpster diving! Keep your eyes open, be patient and ready to go when they spring up.

00n0n_dxPvRE32QSb_06S07g_600x450.jpg

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/d/portland-motorcycle-thief/7223412283.html
And, plenty of this in the Portland area too ;)

I live in a small town. Around 10k population. I work with my garage door open and have bikes sitting outside a lot. I live on a busy street. People come to me. Selling mostly. Once in awhile looking for a part. I won't work on their bikes tho. Find most people don't have money and the ones that do......pain in the ass. Yes, bikes are cheap and plentiful right now. I've noticed old Triumphs out west been popping up. Cheap. Bikes that used to pull 7k+ now going around $4500. Must be the gas scare? Going electric? Any opinions?

Around here values haven’t changed much. The expensive ones are still unaffordable and the common ones are a pretty good deal. Vintage stuff still brings a decent dollar.

Back