Lower bars

Dom

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not liking the Tommaselli handlebars on my XS650B, I'd like some lower ones but can't decide which to get. I've looked at euro bars, superbike bars and the ones Yambits sell.

Photos of what you all have to help me decide would be great.

I believe Miss November has what 5T refers to as Euro bars, and I find them a good height and not too straight or too angled. Couple pics:

PICT2297.JPG PICT1922.JPG

Raymond, I don't think you have Euro bars, they stick out too straight on the ends. That's the big "tell" for Euro bars, the way they droop down slightly on the ends .....

$200SpecialClean.jpg

$200SpecialClean4.jpg

I get the BikeMaster brand because they are wider in the center section where the clamps go compared to the EMGO brand. That's what is pictured here and they fit nicely .....

DoneMounted.jpg

The way Euro bars droop down on the ends is what makes them so nice. This turns your wrists to a more natural angle than bars that stick straight out and they are very comfortable. Best handlebar bend on the planet, in my opinion, lol.

Raymond, I don't think you have Euro bars, they stick out too straight on the ends. That's the big "tell" for Euro bars, the way they droop down slightly on the ends .....

View attachment 225787

View attachment 225788

I get the BikeMaster brand because they are wider in the center section where the clamps go compared to the EMGO brand. That's what is pictured here and they fit nicely .....

View attachment 225789

The way Euro bars droop down on the ends is what makes them so nice. This turns your wrists to a more natural angle than bars that stick straight out and they are very comfortable. Best handlebar bend on the planet, in my opinion, lol.
I trust you, finally ordered some today. A warning, the Emgo "Euro Bend" bars have a 4 1/2 inch center, to narrow for XS650 stock top clamp.

Back