For Sale - Lowered / Shaved Forks - Special Tank w/ Key - Aluminum Box - Chain ..

cleoncleon

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hello all. Last bit of fun parts for you builds . .
After this I dont know anymore XS's . :-/ but just for a short while . .
I'm enjoying my TT600/XR630. . :bike:

Aluminum Components Box : Fits all the Stock XS650 Sub-Frames.
Had it made at a local shop to hold my Radio-Shack Rec Mod / Regulator / Battery.
Its about 6 - 7" deep and about 4" wide. . Most SLA batteries under 7ah seemed to fit.
Few holes from mounting components but, cleans up the bike nice! Looks good.

Great for a Tracker / Cafe build.

$80 Shipped

image4_zpsf1ff343c.jpg

Shaved forks w/ 2.75" Proper Spacers installed bringing it to a 2.75" Drop.
Recently Rebuilt as well .

$130 Shipped

image1_zps48f82333.jpg

XS650 Special Tank - Clean internals, Working Petcock, and has the Original Key.
I shaved off the old stock rear tab and had a smaller clean tab install in place of it,
as well as in the front. I did this so my tank could sit lower on the top tube . Fit well with engine installed.

$109 Shipped

image2_zps22b50471.jpg

image3_zps756ae282.jpg

Parts Unlimited 520 110Link Chain.

$30 Shipped

image6_zps112eff7d.jpg

Last edited:
Just caught your message . . hah sorry i'm still updating / adding prices and such .
But yeah everything will be priced to ship - im trying to figure out what my costs will be haha. .

Forks: No i chucked em up and ran a sander over em on a lathe but no it was "shaved" on the lathe . For the shave they went through the band saw first, then spent time on the belt sander. . Quick and simple . Theres deffntly a bit of material still there to chuck it up and spin her to shape.

Back