Wanted - Mag Wheels & running motor for 76 hardtail build

Frankenbob

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey looking for mag wheels to put on my 76 i can trade my spoked wheels already powder coated also looking for a running motor my is in pieces and not sure if it is cheaper to buy a motor than putting this together.:banghead:

How much are you asking and will they work with my axles stock 76xs i think so and since i hard tailed the bike i have to weld up the brake mountings and everything any way

I have a 19" and 18" front would be willing to work out trade.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 54
Yeah Taggat i Know local guy wants 700 for labor and he has done A lot xs650 only prob is i need cylinders and pistons to complete my motor po cut the cylinders off the pistons:wtf: I talked to Hugh today from Hughs Handbuilt he said 1300 for a rephased bottom end and cam with my lower end core. but dang 1300 thats a lot for a working man like me Anyway this local also said he wouldn't do it unless i upgrade to elec.ignition & PMA Siad he could do a warrior swap on it what ever that means.

Still looking for a set of wheels? I've got tons of mags, all 16r disc and 19 front here in Austin... PM me for number

Yeah Taggat i Know local guy wants 700 for labor and he has done A lot xs650 only prob is i need cylinders and pistons to complete my motor po cut the cylinders off the pistons:wtf: I talked to Hugh today from Hughs Handbuilt he said 1300 for a rephased bottom end and cam with my lower end core. but dang 1300 thats a lot for a working man like me Anyway this local also said he wouldn't do it unless i upgrade to elec.ignition & PMA Siad he could do a warrior swap on it what ever that means.

hay ship it to me and I'll build it .get a gasket kit and a set of std.rings. and ship with it
I'll build it fire it and ship it back $300 + shipping back and any odd ball parts I may need
but I should have just about every thing.( I have a set of good pistons ang jugs.) :bike:

Hey i Just might do that when i get the cash shipping will prob. be close to $200 i just got my cylinders off ebay yesterday for $45 + shipping came to $60 but i don't have pistons i believe everything else is there but i need to buy elec.ign.plus pma.

Hey i Just might do that when i get the cash shipping will prob. be close to $200 i just got my cylinders off ebay yesterday for $45 + shipping came to $60 but i don't have pistons i believe everything else is there but i need to buy elec.ign.plus pma.

I have pistons take $25.00 off if you send jugs. shipping is abouthat is about 175 each way. I just want to help. you out I'M off work now and going out of my mind..

I have pistons take $25.00 off if you send jugs. shipping is abouthat is about 175 each way. I just want to help. you out I'M off work now and going out of my mind..

Thank you I need the help but i will have to save the money first daycare and football is killing me right now I pay more in day care than i do rent and utilities together.

I have a 16" with a decent tire that I will let go for cheap or we can trade.

I also have a HD 19" that I can let go.

I am in Houston and I can easily get the wheels to Dallas.

Back