For Sale - MANX exhaust, misc oem electrical, headlamp, brake caliper, & more

That's the same ratio as on the mini speedo I'm running on my XS650. I've never tested the actual speed with a GPS or anything but it seems about right :)

My receipt for the speedometer doesn't note the ratio nor does the item description on their website. http://www.jcwhitney.com/chrome-speedometer-2-1/4/p2008923.jcwx
The face of it reads 60MPH=2240RPM if that helps.

Clutch cable and rear axle is yours. We'll give OctoberNotice until tomorrow to reply/confirm on the turn signals and gauges.

That's the same ratio as on the mini speedo I'm running on my XS650. I've never tested the actual speed with a GPS or anything but it seems about right :)

Thanks Tim for confirming the speedo ratio for Furious D. By the way, I just finished the customs forms to send your sprocket lock tabs. Will PM a tracking# shortly.

My receipt for the speedometer doesn't note the ratio nor does the item description on their website. http://www.jcwhitney.com/chrome-speedometer-2-1/4/p2008923.jcwx
The face of it reads 60MPH=2240RPM if that helps.

Clutch cable and rear axle is yours. We'll give OctoberNotice until tomorrow to reply/confirm on the turn signals and gauges.

Thats fine, I think I will pass on the speedo so someone can get a good deal on the set.
Let me know what I owe you.

D.

went through some boxes this weekend and ADDED MORE PARTS to original post.. intake manifolds, omars fork guards & number plates, 2 into 1 throttle cable, kickstand, rear master cyl, rear master cyl plunder, rear reservoir brkt, brake pedal & pivot, tach drive, front motor mount, left and right foot pegs, rear fender mudguard, MikesXS bigfoot gear change lever. updated prices: PRICE DROP on everything that didn't sell last week. also added PHOTOS. electrical parts are now OBO.

I'll take the side kick stand and hardware, horn, and rubber tank mount if still available. Please PM with shipping to 84043. thanks!

the pod air filters...do i need any special equipment or can i just put them directly onto a stock bike?

the pod air filters...do i need any special equipment or can i just put them directly onto a stock bike?

Hi Rickieh,
Remove the rubber boot that joins your carburetor to the air cleaner assembly. As stated in the ad, the pod filter's inner diameter of the mounting flange is 62mm or approx 2.45 inches. Measure the outer diameter of the carb opening now that the existing cleaner is detached. These filters provide an increased flow but your stock jetting should be okay if this is your only mod.
-Chris

You wouldn't happen to have the hardware for the center stand, would ya?

I ditched the center stand a long time ago but I have kept a container of mixed nuts/bolts/washers from the bike. Do you know the sizes of hardware needed or maybe a close-up picture? If so, I can rummage thru for a match.

Back