For Sale - Manx Replica Fibre Glass tank

bpastorb

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I am selling this Manx TT Replica FB gas Tank. It was purchased over ebay. It is supposed to be double coated inside to be nicely protected from the ethanol. I believe the product itself comes from this store:http://www.legendary-motorcycles.com/caferacertanks.html. I am selling the product because i purchased it thinking i was going to use it on the street.:doh:Now realizing i may have trouble passing safety inspection with the FB tank i have decided to sell and replace. The manufacturer advises it is not for street use as well. It is brand new, still in the black gelcoat primer. The petcocks have not been installed (will need to be tapped before installed). The gascap came preinstalled and is as shown in the picture on the site. I have purchased two 1/4" NPT petcocks for the tank (though they are both 90 degree so one will need a U connector) which i will include if buyer would like. It also comes with some sort of XS650 fitting kit. I am sending from Canada so please consider the price of shipping. Please post any offers below, thanks guys!

Back