MERRY CHRISTMAS To YOU ALL

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
I hope SANTA or his helper gets you what you want for the holidays. May your health get better and better and good fortune come your way for you and your family. Plus all the good luck there is on your NEW BUILD if you are building new in 2016.
This site has a great amount of knowledge from builders who are not afraid to share there experience of builds they have done and my wish for 2016 is more new younger guys getting into building bikes. I have a crazy two days to take care of my grand children and be with family so ........
From me my wife and kids HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY and be BLESSED.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and KEEP CHOPPIN!!!!:thumbsup:
RICH

Hey Rich and all my XS650 brothers, may you all have a blessed Christmas and a great new year, (maybe Santa will leave a Bike under the Christmas Tree) "Merry Christmas"
Richard

Merry Christmas to all my XS buds and may peace be with you and yours throughout the year!

i hope santa or his helper gets you what you want for the holidays. May your health get better and better and good fortune come your way for you and your family. Plus all the good luck there is on your new build if you are building new in 2016.
This site has a great amount of knowledge from builders who are not afraid to share there experience of builds they have done and my wish for 2016 is more new younger guys getting into building bikes. I have a crazy two days to take care of my grand children and be with family so ........
From me my wife and kids have a happy holiday and be blessed.
Merry christmas and keep choppin!!!!:thumbsup:
Rich

marry christmass DADDY G

Back