michigan events to meet at.

Got a couple more... I've heard of 'All Clubs events' in Stockbridge but they never seem to appear on my usual sources I look at for events. I know the MI Norton and BMW motorcycle clubs go. Just got the info from a blog I just started following vintagericeburners.

All Clubs Ride
May 6, 2012 (10:00 am - 3:00 pm)
Downtown Stockbridge in Gazebo on Town Square
Sponsored by Ballacraine Motorycle Events c/o Suzin Greenway
4340 Cooper Road
Stockbridge, Michigan 49285
Phone: (517) 851-7437

And

All Clubs Day Motorcycle Show
September 16, 2012 (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Downtown Stockbridge around Town Square
Sponsored by Ballacraine Motorycle Events c/o Suzin Greenway
4340 Cooper Road
Stockbridge, Michigan 49285
Phone: (517) 851-7437

^^ been hearing about that one on the radio lately, thinking about heading out there with my father, might even bring our xs's - he's got a 1979 special.

May 12th Hammer in Hand open house, starts at 10am, garage builders bike show, a few how to sessions, then when dark they are kicking off their first "ride in movie"...HIH is starting to show old chopper flicks on the side of the shop...should be a good time. The horse will be there as well...

May 12th Hammer in Hand open house, starts at 10am, garage builders bike show, a few how to sessions, then when dark they are kicking off their first "ride in movie"...HIH is starting to show old chopper flicks on the side of the shop...should be a good time. The horse will be there as well...

wheres this?

Hammer in Hand are in St johns mi. Just north of Lansing. Great couple of guys and they do real creative work.

Posted via Mobile

Back