Mikes LH switch wiring schematic??

suiteo

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have a schematic for Mike's LH bar switch Part#24-2061? I've searched all over the net and have come up empty handed so far. Emailed Mikes, but no response yet. Planning out my new harness, and need this one to finish it off. Thanks!

J

Just hook a tester to the leads and see what's continuous with what. It ain't rocket science.

Sure, I know it's not difficult, was just hoping someone else had been the guinea pig so I didn't have to waste more time than I've already wasted. Guess I'm the guinea pig. :)

Do you have the Clymer book? It has most of the wiring diagrams. Mike's switch should match one of the diagrams.

Didn't have a Clymer, but had a Haynes manual. I found a couple of diagrams online and think I have it figured out. MikeL referred me back to original owners manual, so I assumed the schematic was the same. I'm not running the reserve lighting unit, or anything else unneeded, so just had to figure out how to get power to the switch. I'll post what I found for others once I've verified it works.

Back