Wanted - Mike's XS 21" 36 hole front alloy rim

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
I know that Mike's isn't carrying them right now, and I shot them an email to see if they would be getting them in stock anytime, but I have not heard anything back. I was going to lace up a XS1 front drum on a 21" rim and would like to use one of Mike's rims if anybody has one they would like to part with. My intensions are to have it match the 19" Mike's front rim that I am going to run in the rear.

Thanks

Your right about them not carrying it the 36 hole rim is not even on their website. Even if it was it would take forever for you to get I don't think they ever in stock. Check out warp9 they are a great affordable dirtbike rim that will hold up to anything. You can polish, chrome or powder coat any color. They even come anodized. You can pick one up on the internet for under a hundred bucks. Theirs a few 36 hole rims on ebay used but after shipping they are in the same ballpark in total cost and they are used.

Mike's emailed me back. This is the entire email verbatim:

"Looking for new supplier"

So I'm guessing that this means they will not be having them in stock any time soon.....:wtf:

Back