Mikes Xs And pamco ignitions

BC-IAN

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to get ahold of mikes ( Canada), to get three pamco ultimate high output with advance but I can't order because they say their out of stock. When I look on the US site their not. I have been trying to email wondering when they'll be available, but no one gets back to me. Does it always take a while for a response? Any other ideas? Thanks

I emailed Mikes (US) yesterday about an order and they replied today, I replied to that and they replied a few hours later.

Last time I emailed xs650direct.com it tooksome time to get an email response. They have been out of the kits since atleast June, so I wouldn't be holding my breath on it.

So is mikesxs and 650direct affiliated or not? Are they available at mikes? They don't say out of stock on the mikesxs site. If that's the case I'll have em sent somewhere in the US then have them sent to me. I emailed mikes (not 650 direct) to see what the deal is. Guess I could buy Petes parts off him then the other stuff from 650 direct.

The link on Mikes shows 650 Direct, so my guess is that they ARE affiliated. And Mikes was out of the advance rods as I understand it. They have/had almost all the rest of the stuff. You may contact Pamco Pete directly and see if he may not have everything you are looking for.

Not to try and defend them, but they just got the kit in yesterday on the US store, they were short on the advance unit.

Ive been contacting friends in the US to re ship them to me from their homes. XS650direct is just miserable. BUT if they do have what you need, you'll have it in no time flat, like next fekking day type thing!

Sooo... I was told today by email from mikesxs that they are not affiliated by ownership, but do supply them with parts when needed. Judging by the identical site I'm guessing that's all the fuckin time. Mikes has the ignitions stocked 650 direct does not, but still no answer on when they will. Funny how I can spend money there and have what I ordered in a day or two, but can't get a question answered in a week. Do they not wanna make money? Three of these units is gonna be $ 1000.00 !

Back