Mike's xs fl

i wanted to add that I ordered 2 separate times, on Friday and then I believe yesterday, and I emailed them afterward asking if they could "combine" the shipping. And they a. emailed right back and b. actually did it - didn't charge me twice for shipping. I think that's excellent!

Placed a order late yesterday. Received the tracking info by noon today (next day), showing it had been shipped already. The rest is in UPS's hands. Also shoot them a email about some out of stock products, and got a reply email within 24hrs. Looks like things are on the up!

FYI: the 18" rear rim (WM type) 36 spoke is discontinued, and stainless steel spokes are back ordered for several months.

I came home Monday night to find my package sitting on my porch. I opened it up and everything appeared to be there and packed OK. They seem to have a good inventory now and I'm satisfied with the service. :thumbsup:

Anyone know if they are getting the Keihin PWK's or the rephase Pamco kits back in?

Just email them (mikesxs@aol.com) the part number and you should get a quick response with the status of it. I had the same issue and got a repsonse within 24hrs.

Ok, I ordered some stuff on Sunday, so it would have been processed Monday, and got
2nd day air. I am happy to say it arrived on Wednesday, which would be 2 days. This made me happy.

That's great news from everyone. They recovered nicely; kinda wish someone would have posted over here from the company though, but probably too busy shipping stuff!!! lol unsubscribe.

Back