Mike's xs fl

I am waiting to see how things are going and it seem like these guys are just crap. I will get my parts from MMM at 650Central if this carry's on to much longer.

ck650, if you have to pay postage again, get it from 650Central and then shoot mikes an email telling them what has happened and why you will give 650 central your money instead of them............they need a wake up. if all the people on this thread stoped buying from them for their next order, sent them an email explaining why, and got there gear from 650central, or any where, they might wake up

I ordered on monday, my parts will be here tue of this week. Not bad if you ask me. Im not sure why they are so hit or miss. They've been great to me. Then i read these horror stories. Strange....

got my ultimate pamco kit w/ auto advance in like 8 days. not great, not bad. i have no complaints at all if they keep up like this.

i have sent them an e-mail stating that i didn't receive what i wanted to purchase from their site.. still have not heard back from them.. not good customer service in my eyes, considering i sent them the email yesterday and thought within 24 hours id have a message back... if i dont hear from mikesxs within the next 2 days i will probably not get any of my other parts from them and will be going to 650central from now on.. the only advantage mikes has with me is i live in florida and receive my stuff in less then 5 days.. sometimes thats a good thing.. from cali to fl is gonna take about 9 days.. but reliability is all i am concerned about...

I ordered some gasket and seal on the 10th and got my tracking number number on the 13th. UPS Scheduled Delivery 18-April-2011, so hopefully it gets here tomorrow.

Ordered parts from Mike's XS on Sunday 4/10.
Received a confirmation that morning (computer generated maybe?).
Received a UPS tracking number Wednesday, 4/13 (from UPS).
Received the package today, 4/18.
Still got to finish ticking off the items to make sure it's all there, but looking good so far.

ALSO...

I returned 2 items to Mike's last week for a refund.
Mailed on 4/11 via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.
They received my parcel on 4/13.
Received a refund today via PayPal, 4/18.

:thumbsup:

I think things are moving in the right direction ... I ordered late Friday night and got immediate confirmation (quite possibly computer generated) got a ups tracking number today stating my shipment has been picked up and is due to arrive Thursday the 21st ... 3-4 days to Maine from Florida (not counting the weekend) is what I expected from Mike before the sale so I am pretty happy with that.

Ordered on SAT and they sent me conformation that i will get it on 21st.
Got my back order yesterday. So if i get these on the 21st the big bucks come out to play.
MIKES LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED piston kits/pamco ing/gaskets/seals/750 kits/master cylinders/cables/got to get my stock back up. Got to get these bikes done and out of here.

Mike's lack of customer service is absolute bullshit.

I'm rebuilding a bunch of carbs and you can't add items once you've purchased. I forgot one set of seals, and I email back directly after I receive the order confirmation saying the quantity was wrong.

Never heard back, just got a ship notification from UPS. So now I have to buy a set of $5 seals and pay $8 shipping. Unbelievable.

EDIT: I just got an email from soneone at mikes and they told me they'd throw me the seals for no charge! There we go. Now I'm happy. I still wish they had a #.

Last edited:
I personally think 3 days to get an order filled and shipped is too slow. But the main problem with them is their lack of customer service. I don't think anyone would be complaining about them if they would list a phone number or properly answer an email. That's where the aggravation comes from.

DaddyG, I live in Jersey too. I tried ordering a 277 rephase ignition kit from mikes, it said it was out of stock... BUT i was able to add the individual parts to my cart and check out. I did the 2-day air on a monday and had it wednesday morning. Perhaps there's something up with the online store.

Just when I thought everything was cool I get 2 emails from Mike'sXS. Both tell me my orders will be shipped today. Problem they've both been shipped already, have tracking #'s. One is already on the truck for delivery for today, the other gets here thurs. Prolly just a glitch in the system but I've gotta keep an eye on my credit card just to be sure.

Back