Mikes XS...got their goove back on..

69er

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
ordered some more stuff for my build....received emails for shipping details within 24 hours...nice to see.

had a bad experience last time...:thumbsup:

my last 2 orders have been as good as you could ask for. confirmation within 24 hours and package at my door from FL to NY in 5 days. no complaints.

I have ordered many a part from mikesxs and more recent from xs650direct here in Canada.
I can honestly say I have always been satisfied with thier product and service.
We should be thankful for anything we can for get for these 30 to 40 year old bikes

I haven't had one bad odder with them. My only gripe is with shipping cost. Think they should usps on light weight orders.

I ordered something sunday night and got an email saying expected deliverly date of the 26th. With the old Mike's it was automatic 2nd day, this is 3rd day. That could be UPS's doings, anyway. I'm satisfied. Congratulations on getting it lined out.

i was going to order a high out put ignition for my 75 this weekend but waited till mondy and now there out. Damit!!

I have had 3 orders with Mikes. One about 6 months ago and 2 within the past month. I have never had any problem whatsoever except for items being out of stock.

Never really had any problems with Mikes. I kind of put him through the mill on my last order - but they came through. YOu just have to know that your parts are about a week away. So I always order extra of stuff I may need in the future.

Isn't it nice when a little patience to let the new guys get sorted works out? I'm gonna say it. I told you so!
What is really impressive is the number of new products they have already launched. To Mike's XS I say keep up the good work and thanks!:thumbsup:

received my "goods" today....they have earned my biz back!!!...with a xs650 most always in my world..this a good thing!

Last edited:
I still haven't received my Chuck Norris embossed seat covers for my van....oh, sorry...wrong company.
Ya, I think Mikesxs is getting the bugs out. I ordered some gaskets and had 'em pretty quick.

I ordered an two weeks ago order receipt on 14th only got shipping confirmation today the 27th.

I was expecting it here by now!

Yeah, they do that... BUT, they usually send that confirmation long after the order has actually shipped. I think that is a major downfall for them right now...

I'm still trying to get parts they don't keep in stock, like Big Bore Kits :banghead:

30% of what I wanted to order was out of stock, so had to remove it from cart.

I hope your right 650Skull cos it's been 13 days and If I have to wait for it to be shipped as of today it probably be another 10-14 days.

Back