Mikes XS...got their goove back on..

yeah when they switched ownership it was super shitty for a bit. but they are spot on. i wrote them an email about their new brake calipiers and they responded within a half hour. ive had some other questions and they answered within an hour. i once ordered a part that their site said would work for my setup, it didnt,(lalondes fault) they refunded my money, sent me the correct part and didnt ask for the old part back. it was only 30 bucks, but shit that is good customer service right there. my last order about two weeks ago i got a electrical coupler set, 4 bucks, they only sent half, i had a order confirmation email and a apology email within the hour. the site is better. some rubber stuff i hear still sucks but it seems they are working on their resources so that may change soon too. ill stop, goodnight.

After some trepidation I decided to purchase the fuel t-bar from MikesXS for the BS34 setup. I read from posts on this forum both that it leaked and other posts that it worked fine.

It works a treat on my bike. It installed flawlessly and does not leak. Better quality control or just luck of the draw, I don't know.

I do know that last year I bought a wiring harness from MikesXS and there was a problem in that it had an incorrect connector. I was assured by customer service that it was correct for my application. After a couple emails I was sent a replacement and it too works well. Old stock, poor quality control, or bad luck. I don't know.

In any case I will still do business with MikesXS. They are the life support system for this breed of bike and customer support is very good.

Back