Mikes XS shipping to UK

numnum

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any UK guys had anything from Mikes XS . I ordered various parts from various US suppliers .. Clutch plates ,gasket , cables ,brushes other odds and sods 4 or 5 different ebay/shops used all in the same evening .. I also ordered a Pamco leccy ignition from Mikes XS while I was at it .. Everything else has arrived but no sign of my leccy ignition .Its been about 2 weeks now... anyone else orderd one from there to the UK ? If so how long did it take ? I aint panicking or anything but seems to be a good bit slower than the other items in arriving .

Took a couple of weeks to get my parts through, in fact they sent the posted email through a the day it arrived, the pamco they quite often haven't got in stock,

All looks good the bill for import arrived today . Well the bills not good .. but the arrived is .

Youre better off buying from Heiden Tuning in Holland,hes MikesXS European distributor,no import duty either!

I always weigh up which would be cheapest, Heiden are dearer than Mikexs for a lot of stuff,

Yes but some things still work out cheaper, just got some valve springs, cost a total of 90 GBP , Heidens work out at 140 GBP

This is the only thing I have been charged for, everything else arrived no hassles ?

I think it must have, probably since they changed hands, I thought I managed to get away with it by being registered with them in Oz and just confused them :shrug:

I have it in my hands .. all in the world would be well if I only had time to go and fit it .

Back