MikesXS checkout fail

lidirtrider

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with MikesXS website? I need to order a bunch of parts and evrytime I try login or checkout, I get a weird error message, and cant place the order. Is it just my computer?

rider:

I've done two orders in the past two weeks with no issues.

As an aside, they do a GREAT job on filling the orders and shipping lightning fast...

Rich

I've hated mikesXS with a passion in the past. But I have to say the new ownership seems to be doing a great job filling orders fast and correctly. Still haven't had to deal with a return but at least they are improving. That said its nice getting your questions answered when your order from 650central.

I just ordered some items off the Canadian page and they were at my door the next day. I didn't even choose express shipping. just the cheapest available. One problem though, ordered clip on bars and received 2 lefts instead of a left and a right. Order received on Friday. Waiting to hear back on what to do.

I Got it! I usually run Google Chrome for my browser. I tried placing the order using Internet Explorer, and it worked fine. I guess Google and Mikes are not compatible.

I'm getting the same thing today. I can't get to the checkout. I think their SSL site is down. I notice that it switches to https and fails.

Oh, you're right. No go with Google Chrome. Works with Safari though, and I guess Firefox also. I was sure I used Chrome two weeks ago when I bought my chain and sprockets.

Thanks!

Back