For Sale - Mikuni BS 34 rebuilt carbs for sale

Flyer888

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Matched pair XS 650 Mikuni BS 34 carbs. PRICE REDUCED $180 shipped
Carbs have been completely rebuilt.
Carbs were completly disassembled and cleaned and soda blasted then cleaned again before being reassembled.
650 Central Premium Jet Kit Installed. Comes with a second set of main jets and complete instructions on how to jet depending on if you are running straight pipes or mufflers/factory air box or pods or any combination of the above listed. Comes with the stock main and pilot jets and slide needles that I removed when I installed the jet kit so you can set the carbs back up to stock jetting specs if you want. The new slide needles are Titanium
New float needles and seats installed
New floats installed
New throttle shaft seals installed
New slide diaphrams installed
New float bowl screws and gaskets installed.
New Brass fuel supply T fitting with gaskets also included the stock one. You can install the one you prefer to use.
Carbs are like new but better. :)
I could not locate the knob that goes on the choke shaft - was always going to make a custom one but never got around to it.
Also could not locate the detent ball for the choke shaft. I have the spring and will include - without detent installed you will have to hold the choke pulled out when starting.
Included with carbs is a second set of carbs that I have but decided not to use because after disamble found them to bad shape. I just considered them spare parts carbs.
If you have any questions about these carbs please ask.
$180 shipped.
REDUCED PRICE $125.00 shipped and I will throw in the new pod filters shown in the picture below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Back