Wanted - Mikuni BS34 Carb Bowl

I have a couple of them. You can have one just pay the shipping. PM me details if you want it. Maybe you'll have a part I need in the future.

I have one from a later model with the drain spigot. But am in the hospital for an undetermined amount of time. If you want to wait till I can get round pm your address and I will ship on my dime. Cost is a $20 donation to the site which can be made from the home page. Screen shot your pay pal payment and pm the screen shot and I will start the ball on getting it shipped.

I have one from a later model with the drain spigot. But am in the hospital for an undetermined amount of time. If you want to wait till I can get round pm your address and I will ship on my dime. Cost is a $20 donation to the site which can be made from the home page. Screen shot your pay pal payment and pm the screen shot and I will start the ball on getting it shipped.

WeekendRider, I am in no rush and that is a more than fair offer. I will gladly make a donation to the site and send you the details.

Thanks for helping me out and I hope everything clears up soon for you!

WER; we all ride with you.

WER.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all, @weekendrider made a more than generous offer to help me out but unfortunately I didn't describe what I needed accurately enough. I am looking for a carb bowl like the style seen in the below image with just a central drain in the bottom.

If anybody has one of this style please let me know.

Thanks.

P1040047.JPG

Gary he has first gen 34's with brass floats I can't remember if that made a difference and can't get into the shop to look.

Back