For Sale - Mikuni vm34s up for grabs

75xscafe

XS650 Member
Reaction score
These two carbs came with a project bike I bought. They also come with the manifolds. Not sure what to ask for them so shot me an offer and let's make it happen!!!

here is a pic

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Need better pics-are they nearly new or kinda beat up? Its hard to tell. What were they running on, and what main jet, needle jet ($$$), needle and slide. Pilot, too.

That will help sell them for you. I can always use more. :)

John

Thanks I will check and post it up, as for the condition they are used but look very good. They were used on a xs 650 with a 750cc big bore kit.

Are both choke levers facing the outsides? Many people recieved these type carbs from various sources and had 2 right or 2 left hand carbs, making access to one of the choke levers inconvenient.
jefft

The choke levers are alway on the same side-you can put a knob on one side instead. The idle stop screws make them left/right, but its not that big a deal.

John

75xscafe How about $150 including shipping for your vm34's? I'm from Ks. and I can pay-pal or send m.o. Mitch

Where can one acquire the choke button Hooktool talked about to make access to the vm 34 mm choke easier?
jefft

Search out your local Mikuni distributor. They likely have one or can order, along with needles, jets etc. I seem to recall paying around $10 for mine.

As always you guys on the forum have insightful info! The carbs sold to a local 650 guy, gave me a ton of great history and info on these bikes!

Just kind of annoying that you accepted my offer and got my address then sold them to somebody else. Oh well, they ain't the only VM's in the world, I'll get over it. Mitch

Typical Berkley asshole.

Just kidding, I'm moving to the Bay this fall! What kind of shop set up you got goin? I might be selling of some of my tools, unlikely to have a 220 line :(

OEM only stock one side... Niche Supply do 'em for around the $80-$90 mark..Lookslike Ill be buying from them soon

Back