Milwaukee Rockerbox 2011 Aug 6th

Ironsled77

XS650 GRAND HACK
Reaction score
Anybody going? There was about 2,000 bikes and 700 mopeds last year can't wait to see what this year brings! Let me know if your going. Flying solo this year

Posted via Mobile

I'm planning on going, looks like pretty decent weather. Solo as well. Had a great time last year, looking forward to it.

Im looking forward to a couple pints at stonefly! Im bring my bare metal xs out there so I hope its good weather!

Posted via Mobile

I'll be there for sure! I wanted to go last year but had a stupid wedding to go to. Im putting my CB350 in the show and my brother will be riding my 650 down. I heard its a lot of fun and a lot of bikes. They are really stressing no peeling out this year, I wonder how many people were peeling out last year.

Well river west is a unique area anyway but at the end of the show there were some characters on crotch rockets doing dounuts in the innersections. Pretty stupid as the cop there don't care one bit about the party they were just checking it out and there for assignment. No need to draw attention like that. When 7000 people can get together on bike and hang out we don't need a cool kid doing a burnout and shutting the whole show down. It will happen. Anyway great show! Google rockerbox 2011 and the site will come up with all the info. I can post links on my phone.:bike:

Posted via Mobile

Defiantly heading up again this year. Started going two years ago and has been great both years. Was going to ride the XS but have been battling my ignition, just waiting on my Pamco to come in. I will be riding my Buell 1125CR up however.

Lol ok well apparently I'll be there!

Already going to be in Milwaukee at the state fair. I'll keep my eyes peeled for some XS650's.

Posted via Mobile

Well I didn't meet any of y'all, but I saw some of yer motorsickles. I'll post up pics soon. Now it's time to be a fatass at the state fair.

Posted via Mobile

A few pic's from rockerbox 2011. Really crowded and hot and a few too many Harleys but a great show as usual.

Attachments

• IMG_1040 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1040 (1024x768).jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1041 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1041 (1024x768).jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1043 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1043 (1024x768).jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_1044 (1024x768).jpg
    IMG_1044 (1024x768).jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 189
State fair is the shit! Going next weekend....Eat a milles and drink plenty of New Glarus beer!

I didnt think it was that hot and the show was even bigger than last year. Tons of people and over all a good time. Sick bikes from all walks of life!

Try and post pics soon if I get a chance, there all on my phone....

I can't believe you guys thought it was that hot! But it was 100 to 112 here for like 17 days ( that's with heat index) so I thought it was nice out today! Top it off with doing black top at work and....yea fucking hot!!:yikes:

Posted via Mobile

Back