For Sale - Miscellaneous parts

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
Check out all parts listed below, if interested PM me.
You pay shipping, and Paypal fee's, the prices listed do not include that.
If you think my price is off base let me know in your PM

I may keep this tank for my Evil Dead Build, but i will decide soon, but if you really want it let me know ASAP!
Coffin Tank, Cool 70's style includes cap, yes has light surface rust but completely solid tank.
I'm going different direction on my current build even though it fits the theme better
ones listed online are $145 with no cap and no surface rust LOL Mine I want $85
100_1087_zpsj7hchakq.jpg

100_1086_zpsb3fcvic3.jpg

100_1085_zpsrftetc3f.jpg

100_1084_zpsloeplghu.jpg

Real Nice Bates style Headlight with xs650 mount bracket and High beam indicator (bracket needs cleanup) $35
100_1088_zpsdvtxqgsz.jpg

100_1090_zpsldydk5jq.jpg

100_1089_zpsgbbpjagi.jpg

Both Unity Headlights sold Chopper or Rat Bike Unity Head Lights $10 each or $18 for both. Originals not reproductions

Solo Seat with springs and bracket Great for Rat bike or your retro Chopper $12
100_1095_zpsugnhueoe.jpg

100_1096_zpsxbly0caa.jpg

XS650 36 Spoke Rear Hub Brake Plate (NO HUB Just BRAKE PLATE for HUB)
$20 some dings on brake plate (Hub SOld, selling brake plate separately)
100_1082_zpsavpsbqcw.jpg

100_1081_zpsq9we1fpv.jpg

Sprocket Sold
New Harley Wheel to XS650 sized 32 tooth Sprocket, Great for that Tracker/Chopper hell whatever build. I bought this from another forum member recently for the bolts n washers LOL (I am keeping the bolts n washers) actually I have 2 others so this one can go to someone who needs it more $30

New never installed ot tested even
Harley 11.5" Front Stainless Steel Rotor with holes for either 1.99/2.0" or 2.20" includes spacer. $30
100_0982_zpssnixyuo1.jpg

Sold Backrest/Rack to Weekend Rider - Thank You

Last edited:
What size are. The 2 headlights with Amber glass? Are the internals in the lights? Lastly how much to ship the pair to 48850?
Thanks

What size are. The 2 headlights with Amber glass? Are the internals in the lights? Lastly how much to ship the pair to 48850?
Thanks

The Lens is about 5.25" and overall about 6.50" in width and they are combined bulb/lens type light bulb in the housing so i guess the internals are there. they fit in medium flat rate box so for that is $13.45 and it doesnt show me any other options for shipping in michigan, if you really want them, I'll do $30 shipped

Last edited:
I didn't read the comments above if you buy one I'll buy the other I just commented looking to buy them. If someone's in front of me thats fine.

I'd really love one of those rusty headlights!

how much shipped to belgium?

$66.50 Priority International flat rate
$49.50 First Class Package
I'm guessing on weight at 4lbs
If 3 Lbs then it will be $34.50
if 2 pounds then $22.50

Cruzin asked first but I havn't heard back from him so you may be up next.

got the lamp in the mail today!
to bad I missed the 6V part... So The lamp is shot.. And it's a sealed beam, and a new one will cost me 3X what I paid you..

But luckily found another H4 lamp that has same measurements and new style bulb. Shame about the awesome amber light though...

Back