Reaction score
472817_555177091201628_24524328_o.jpg

919430_555177034534967_1468682176_o.jpg

919123_555177047868299_274068340_o.jpg

465914_555177031201634_924756612_o.jpg

919357_555120521207285_92989728_o.jpg

467045_555120534540617_1143381394_o.jpg

901243_555120514540619_1387243619_o.jpg

Leaking prototype pictures again. Who keeps hacking my account?

Introducing the prototype version of our "TrackFighter" kit. Just like our Brat Kit in simplicity. Snip 3 sections and this kit drops right on the frame. Weld it up, hook up your shocks and Bam! Fully fixture built, tig welded, and ready for you rip the street of a town or city near you. Available soon with or without our handmade flat track seat and rear cafe tail section option. Thanks for support!

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh:It must be NICE to be young and CRAZY.
What a way to work and have a ball at doing it.
You guys need a COMIC BOOK
MONSTERCRAFTSMAN and his side kick XS650
Take on the Monsters RUST&GRIME
HAHA!!!!!!
I have way too much time on my hands...............:bike:

Everytime i hear "fighter" describing a motorcycle, I get worried..

And then I see what you built.

Sweet front wheel.. oh..and bike surrounding it!

We are actually looking for feedback from the xs650 community! We are getting ready to launch this "Kit" as a new option for completely changing the look and feel of your bike. This kit will drop right on the frame after you cut 3 places and weld up in under an hour. We are building a custom seat option right now that will be really clean and affordable. (The one in the picture is just a simple prototype) Let us know your thoughts. What do y'all think?

I imagine it will sell well.. you could offer a flat two up seat like above or a cafe seat as an optional add on.

Ass end of the frame hoop needs kicked up like earlier Xs's ?? Hmmmmm...
Bobbed right after the shock mounts with a stub rear fender ?? Hmmmmm...
If you leave it as is then do something to line it up with the horizontal bottom of the gas tank, looks like it's back is broken. (Brokeback Mountainbike?) Hahahaaaaa!
Oh, I didn't know Brembo made drum front brakes! Hahahaaaaa!
Good work though. You need to sell your Brat kit unwelded or just tacked up for those who are gonn'a modify it. HINT,HINT..... Hate cutting your welds out and it'll save some time and coin!

Last edited:
OK here is what I think would take this over the top. Since you are making it bad ass I would stay with the GSXR front end but also change the back end to modern style. GSXR 600 wheels and swing arm would look cool and make the bike more even. Now its fat in front and skinny in back. So it looks out. A disk setup front and back with a little more meat would give it that nasty fat look and handle better. I would also incorporate lights front and back with turn signals built in. FAT-LEAN-MEAT- CLEAN LINES also do agree it should have just a very small hump on the seat. Very different look. You want this bike going down the road and people behind you trying to figure out what the hell it is. It would be a great kit for anyone that has a garage and tools to get into and all the parts that I am talking about are easy cheap to get. Keep up the good work JON and the Boys. Still think you need a comic book.

OK here is what I think would take this over the top. Since you are making it bad ass I would stay with the GSXR front end but also change the back end to modern style. GSXR 600 wheels and swing arm would look cool and make the bike more even. Now its fat in front and skinny in back. So it looks out. A disk setup front and back with a little more meat would give it that nasty fat look and handle better. I would also incorporate lights front and back with turn signals built in. FAT-LEAN-MEAT- CLEAN LINES also do agree it should have just a very small hump on the seat. Very different look. You want this bike going down the road and people behind you trying to figure out what the hell it is. It would be a great kit for anyone that has a garage and tools to get into and all the parts that I am talking about are easy cheap to get. Keep up the good work JON and the Boys. Still think you need a comic book.

THAT sounds like something I would like! I do love the Goldie front ends, they just look so damn SEXY!

And yeah I agree, do a comic book!:bike:

i really like this bike! the kit looks great and simple to install. personally i think the rear hoop needs a slight kick up. also looks like the seat needs be wider to better cover the side rails. +1 on comic book! :thumbsup:

Jon,

Did this TrackFighter prototype rear section die? Please say its still alive!!!! :yikes:

I want one! This is awesome! Don't change a thing! Please produce this! :thumbsup:

Look at this forlorn 80 Special frame.
7ub6.JPG

Dont you think its crying out for this TrackFighter rear frame section? Well......IT IS!

OK. Maybe thats just me crying out for it.

Please hear my cries!!!!

Last edited:
Nice. I like the kit bikes. There should be more of these. Just look at what Ryca did with the 650 Savage.
jefft

I'm am looking for a "flat/brat" seat that will mount up and match up to the stock rear loop with the original fender and hinge/key lock

any help would be great.

Back