My '77 650/750 tracker

kt650

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Im new to the forum, but not xs's, heres my xs. Its a 750 w/34 mikuni's.I built it 33 yrs ago,its pretty much the same as then,down to the paint.I took all the electric start parts out(motor,gears etc) @ installed an early model close ratio trans (recently changed trans back). I put an rd350 battery @box in @ hooker 2 into one exhaust.Recent changed out shocks and master cyl.I originaly made it for a drag bike

Attachments

• 20140117_134846.jpg
    20140117_134846.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 228
Welcome to the site. Can you send some warm weather north. That is a super sweet looking ride you have there. Now time for some road grime and fun. :D

Totally dig the pipe, I had a Hooker pipe on my very first motorcycle (1972 Yamaha Mini Enduro JT-1).

Are the rims Akronts or DIDs?

Weather? Been 80+ all week and 55+ at night. This is killin me, some of the best riding weather in the world going on around here this winter and I got no bike! Hopefully by next year I'll be on two wheels again.

Sweet wheelie machine you have going on there. :)

Hey jeeter,thanks for the thumbs up.the rear rim is a takasago (stock rim)&the front is a DID.I had to replace the front years ago after the bike got thrown off a trailer in a wreck when being towed.

Back