My entry to the 2010 David Mann Chopper fest.

Pat Thaiwongse

XS650 Member
Reaction score
So this was my first build. I went all out and out of the box with this build. I entered the David Mann Chopper festeviel this month. Unfortunatly I did not win any awards. But I was very pleased to see the reaction from the crowds of people. They defenity tripped out on my build. I was very scared about how my bike would be recived but was very pleased that everbody seamed to like it from the young to the salty old Harley guys. Oh my pal won best Metric with his Xs650 build Midori Xs congrats Nori.

Attachments

• my bike.jpg
    my bike.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 295
  • my bike3.jpg
    my bike3.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 245
Hahaha! I forgot a little specs on the bike. Yeah that Triangle part under the seat is the tank. There is a fuel cap in the top tube and the fuel runs inside the top tube to the tank then to a fuel pump under the motor them back up to the carbs. If the front wheel looks big because it is it's a 23" front. it has a internal Throttle set up. The paint is sharpie style art work done in paint pen then cleared over. The Fab work was done by Slim Fabracations and the art work was done By The Foreign family company.

Back