My build (game changer)

I like it. Except for the forks, it reminds me of a vintage speedway bike.

1975.jpg

And the paint is really nicely done. I know a girl who 'veins' white wooden mantels, etc to make them look like marble and the result is much like your bike.

Yes the cg is low. Because the front wheel is so big its like driving a truck. But the bike is very light . The cool factor out weights the flaws in ride.hahaha!

I first saw your bike on chop cult. I had to find out more about it. Thanks for posting it up here. That schwinn inspired hardtail looks better, in my opinion, than anything else I've seen. Wish I could get my hands on one like that.

this is basically my favorite xs ever I'm putting together one now and I'm 100% sold on the tank built into the frame. the bike is amazing... what kind of fuel pump are you running?

Hey there Tony. Glad you like it. I am running a micro fuel pump from the auto parts store the lowest psi I could find. Plus also a Manuel online on of valve to lower the pressure even more. It's pretty difficult finding the right amount of psi so that the fuel dosent leak out of the carbs. I am actually thinking of changing the current pump to one that's a vacuum style run off the carb boots.

Not my style, but I can appreciate the effort and foresight that went into the build. It's great to see things drastically different from the every day. Keeps us all on our toes and looking for new ways to create.

Great job and keep it up!

:cheers:

The fuel pump I am not sure it's under the bike so difficult to see the name tag. But I did get the fuel pump from Kragen o'riely auto parts store. The front wheel is a 80's Honda Elsinore. I got it from Neanderthal Cycle salvage in riverside Ca. It's pretty rare and hard to find. That size tire extreamly rare. Very hard to locate.

On your fuel pump, run the line to the carbs with a return line to the tank. Any extra pressure from the pump will just flow back to the tank and not overpower the float valves.
Leo

Back