My First Bike/ Bike Project

Can I chop it with a 2 seater, even if it's custom

• Yes, not expensive

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, expensive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Only to the owner? I just happen to like that tank. It has been been on several (like the not so special '83 in my avatar) and with this bike I can use the matching side covers (unlike the not so special '83). But is has changed again.
View attachment 88345

View attachment 88346
Yea hes the original owner, I'm the second owner of this bike with only 11,000 original miles :D

Thats how i've lived my whole life, and I'm not disagreeing. But what if im at a rally or Abate and some F*#$*&# doesnt approve of waht my bike looks like or multiple people dont? I cant throwdown and dance on peoples faces anymore because of college and my family so I'm a bit stuck lol.
A. Don't put yourself in those kind of situations, that's fundamental street smarts, when that twinge strikes you that shit might get hairy, trust your gut and get out
B. I'm the spawn of a 1%'r and have spent my life riding and hanging with guys of that nature, and I have never once in my life seen someone start shit purely over another guys ride, they don't give a piss in a pan what you ride.
C. You gotta get your mind in the right place, style and bike life should be organic and they come with time and experience. Aesthetics don't mean shit at this point in the game. Start researching your engine, suspension, and anything else that's gonna make that thing sing, that's where your mind needs to be amigo

Back