whitebuck32

XS650 Member
Reaction score
bike1.jpg

bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike5.jpg

bike7.jpg This is what i have so far. I'm likin it and i guess thats all that really matters.

The bike is looking good. You should have way more fun on this bike than the black,and orange barge behind it.

Yeah. I can't wait to get her finished and do some riding. And the barge isn't mine. I cant aford a harley. But I would rath be building xs any day.

There is a shop here in town called hammer in hand, they have a sweet solo seat. It a do it your self leather deal, comes with every thing for tooling it, stains, its a pretty sweet hook up. But it costs what I gave for the whole bike. And as far as paint, not sure yet. I've been thinking of doing it all black but using differnt tones, like black cherry, black pearl, flat and gloss black, and just use all the difrent shades to do graffix on the tank and what not. Just have to find the time to work on it. Havn't been able to get in the garage in about a month. But soon I'll. Be makin somthin happen, I can feel the cold subsiding.

Cool im not a big fan of brown leather but thats just me. Sounds like it will look sweet. Im about to shoot silver ghost flames over black.

I checked out yr jlh face page. That cow is pretty sick. What r u shooting gost flames on?

BUCK, could you post a pic from above the tank, i would like to see the design on the top of the tank better. I am gathering ideas for a gold leaf project on my tank, got about 20 pics for inspiration so far.

I know how that gos. He'll wait a month to get u the parts, and then whant them back the next day. But should be a fun project. Post some pics when your done. I'm still thinkin about how I want to finish mine. If I can find the time to work on it anyway.

I should be able to get the garage tomorrow to shot you some pic turbo. I will tell you it was my first atempt at pin striping. So its not the greatest. Deffenently going to shoot over it with somting else.

That's going to be my electricle box. I've made every thing by hand with a angle grinder and drill press. Got a belt sander half way through. Including bike and steel I only have about $500 in to the project so far. Talk about a budget build. Getting the feed back on this thred has got me itchin to get back on finishing it before summer hitts.

Just playin around I swaped the left and right side. They kick way out the side now but with a little perswation they will run down side of the frame. It makes for sweet lookin cross over in the front of the motor and kepsthe heet away from my forword controls.

tank1.jpgher you go turbo. I told you its ugly, but like i sed it was my first atempt, my only to tell you the truth. Just havnt had the time to get anything and practice. hope it can give you some insperation. after seeig it again today, I'm ready to through some new paint on it so it's not so imbaresing.

Back