My first FEATURE in Cycle Source magazine

visimpact

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Its official as of today I got my first feature in a mag. Proud to say its a XS 650 too!! Its going to be in Cycle Source magazine (the upcoming issue OCT vol.15 issue 7). It should be out in a week or two. Sneek peak:D
wickedsoulmag1001-1.jpg

Welcome to the Club. Feels good Dosen't it. I cant wait to chect it out. Expect a call from "In The News" tring to sell you a mounted and framed edition of the magazine with your article featured. It cool, ive gotten them before, expensive but cool.

Yeah I got the call today u ain't kiddin they are expensive. The guy doesn't take no for an answer either. I want to check out what they do before I say no anyhow. Just way pricey for me. Im looking forward to seeing the plaque but I think I'll be sending it back. Then I'll just make my own for 30 bucks lol.

LOL Nice move. They are a little pushy but its a good product. The article is pressed into the wood and then its lackered over. All mine are silver and black. What did he quote you, if I can ask?

420. Which is a hell of a lot of money if u ask me. 2 bones and i would probably bite since it's my first full feature. Just have a tough time spending that much loot on a ego stroke lol

Ah so it's per page I wasn't sure how they did it. 420 is 80 short of how much I paid for the very bike the feature is on. Hahaha, hard to justify when u think of it like that.

LOL.... Again I hear ya. I just like the way they look on the shop walls. Everyone what comes in stops and reads them. its just eye canys on the shop walls for me, especially since I build to sell, so i dont own the bikes in the mags anymore. all I have are my plaques... :(

No doubt I'll be very tempted to keep it. I think that's why they urge u to just check it out and then decide. They know guys are suckers for shiny shit especially when it has the shiny stuff u built on it with ur shop name. It sucks u right in. I don't blame u a bit for getting them especially if u aren't keeping the bike. As of now mine resides next to my hard tail "the brass monkey". I can't decide which to sell so I'll keep both for now.

Looked over the article just for a quick minute earlier... Congrats man, I love the Cycle Source crew... They make a killer rag, and I'm proud to share the pages with the likes of a builder like yourself. :thumbsup:

Back