My Green Bobber Build

I like the bike. The only thing the gets me is that you made all these brackets and mounts for everything, some over kill, then the clamps for the coil? All you need is 2 little blocks, drill and tap and weld them on...

I'm just picky and pay attention to the small stuff like that. Just wondering why you went that route.

Don't get me wrong you did a real nice job on this bike! Just curious lol

I've been building off and on for a year. Getting and making parts as i can afford it. I just finally finished and at the suggestion of my two friends, that are building XS's also, put up a build thread. My hope is that it will help others.

I like the bike. The only thing the gets me is that you made all these brackets and mounts for everything, some over kill, then the clamps for the coil? All you need is 2 little blocks, drill and tap and weld them on...

I'm just picky and pay attention to the small stuff like that. Just wondering why you went that route.

Don't get me wrong you did a real nice job on this bike! Just curious lol

The clamps were the easy way out. I had intended to mount the coils on the down tube behind the motor, but liked the way they tucked under the tank. Not sure what you might mean by over kill, please elaborate.

Back