Wanted - Need a Title and Frame

Pineapple

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Been reading around and searching more and more. Im in florida so its not easy doing anything if you dont have a florida title or a frame with a matching title. They physically verify everything before they register it. So its been a PITA Lately. But anyway im looking to get a frame and title. If its close enough to me ill even pick it up. If not ill arrange shipping if its to much trouble for you. Just need the title to match the frame.

Been reading around and searching more and more. Im in florida so its not easy doing anything if you dont have a florida title or a frame with a matching title. They physically verify everything before they register it. So its been a PITA Lately. But anyway im looking to get a frame and title. If its close enough to me ill even pick it up. If not ill arrange shipping if its to much trouble for you. Just need the title to match the frame.

No verification for mine. I happened to have a matching frame and title but they never wanted to verify it. My title was last issued in '84 so I had that original one signed over to me, maybe that's why.....good luck!

Back