Wanted - Need an ignition box for my 1980

Yox

XS650 Member
Reaction score
With wires and plug preferably. I screwed mine up trying to solder in a new transistor..ugh.
Thanks.

Bruce
831 295-4893

TCI was a great thing in it's day. I believe the PAMCO is a better ignition today. With the E-Adance it's a very good system.I've been running one for a few years now. Reasonably priced. Almost bullit proof. Plus it's new while the latest TCI is what, 32-37 years old.

TCI was a great thing in it's day. I believe the PAMCO is a better ignition today. With the E-Adance it's a very good system.I've been running one for a few years now. Reasonably priced. Almost bullit proof. Plus it's new while the latest TCI is what, 32-37 years old.
I hear ya Azman. This is a father/son project and the kid is footin' the bill. It's actually amazing how much more concerned about the dough they become when it's THEIR money!

you might have to pay me a visit so we can shop my shed...found 1 possible ignition candidate today. have quite a bit of free time next monday/tuesday of next week. tom

you might have to pay me a visit so we can shop my shed...found 1 possible ignition candidate today. have quite a bit of free time next monday/tuesday of next week. tom
Sounds good Tom. Just let me know what time works for you and I'll shoot down. Monday works best for me, but could do Tuesday as well

Back