need help asap - No spark

ya the persom that had it befor me did a nice chicken crap job cut a spliced every were trying to find parts to d a banshee swap any info would be awsome frpm anyone

STOP, STOP, STOP You started this conservation by saying, and I quote "i cant figure ths out im not good with electrical part so any points would be greatky taken thanks". And now you say your going to pull off everything you don't need and rewire the bike. Let me suggest that first take some time before you do anything and learn some basic electrical theory and practices. The electrical system is the heart of any motorcycle. An electrical hack job on a good motorcycle makes it a hack job motorcycle. There are no shortcuts. If you don't have a basic knowledge of electricity you will be dependent on someone else forever.

i should say i have printed off a few diagrams from here so it dont seem to be hard its not that i suck at it its just that have not done it that much if i have to many problems i have a few extra wiring harnesses laying around when i say i have enough parts to build 5 to 10 complete bikes im not joking so it shalnt be to hard i tend to imagine im pretty mechanicaly inclined just cant spell very good

You may have all the parts necessary, you may have all the harnesses necessary. What I'm saying is a basic knowledge will stay with you forever. Dozens of books have been written on automotive electrical systems/theory. There are no shortcuts. There are lots of folks on this board who will offer help and solutions. There are no shortcuts. These (and for that matter, any) motorcycles require: Patience, Observation, Planning, Skill and Knowledge.

Back