need info rear mag

roadstar06

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I need exact sizes for inner spacer (long) #2m0-25317-00-00 as I cant locate one, or can I use one from other models non xs??? :confused:

Bearings have the same thickness on the inner race as the outer race. With the bearings out of the hub, measure from one bearing seat to the other. That should be the length you need to cut a spacer too.
Leo

Bearings have the same thickness on the inner race as the outer race. With the bearings out of the hub, measure from one bearing seat to the other. That should be the length you need to cut a spacer too.
Leo

thanks leo, but what is the outter diameter of said spacer? or does it not matter?? driving me crazy:banghead:also this is a mag wheel im working on, if that helps..

The OD don't really matter. I wouldn't make on any bigger than the inner race of the bearing.
I might try some 3/4 inch pipe. It maybe a bit small but a bit of reaming and it should be ok. If you can find a source of spacer stock in the right ID then that would be even better.
Leo

BUT you need to have a spacer ring on it so it stays close to center of the bore, otherwise it could drop sideways far enough to make reinstalling the axle a pain in the.....

Back