New bobber build

Nice package, looks like a good start!

Pics of the truck in the background please!!!

background ride is gen 1 chevy s10 , body dropped , bagged , link with a spring loaded wishbone , complete back halfed , blah blah , its the next next project in line lol
blue one is my daily driver , its a driving project also lol , factory 454 big block GMC suburban with 1 ton dually conversion lots going on around here .

Attachments

• S 10.jpg
    S 10.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 171
  • SUBURBAN 31.jpg
    SUBURBAN 31.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 178
Cool trucks!
thank you .
i'm fond of the suburban , 8 passenger and will tow your house off the foundation too , gets about 15mpg on the road or around town close to the same , burbs got lots of work in it full shave (door handles , hatch handle ,3rd brake light , all moldings & trim , antanna , roof rack , rear roll pan added along with sunk in license plate box a few more lil tricks) idle hands are the devils workshop lol.

worked on frame a little tonight after work , removed a few unwanted brackets and grown down a bunch of shitty welds.
a couple more little brackets to remove them mock up air ride seat and take back to fab guy to weld seat brackets on.
getting closer to a full mock up build.

Attachments

• XS650 BUILD 11.jpg
    XS650 BUILD 11.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 135
Rolled over to my buddies house and he threw down on his sand blaster , thatll make it easier to see what im cutting on LOL

Attachments

• XS650 BUILD 12.jpg
    XS650 BUILD 12.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 139
been super busy with work overtime and other stuff feel like a wayyyy behind on my build did order my -4" springer and a few other lil parts.
ordering some stuff this weekend and finishing everything I can on the frame

removed all the final unwanted brackets off my frame , set up the location for my seat brackets and today received my -4 springer, getting closer every week.:bike:

Attachments

• XS650 BUILD PARTS 4.jpg
    XS650 BUILD PARTS 4.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 126
Back on it today for a bit , finally got the rusted in place axle out of the caliper bracket so I could mock up the rear wheel *I will NOT be using the stock mag on my build .
mocked up fender *fender will be bobbed and matched to the curve of the tire before paint

Attachments

• XS650 BUILD 14.jpg
    XS650 BUILD 14.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 129
been busy with a ton of things none bike building related , going to get back on it this weekend , I want to get this fully mocked up and I can get ready for all the paint work

Back