New Custom Build

For comparison's sake here's my 18" rear with a 19" front:

bikechamp.jpg

I've seen a few bikes where big ass rear tire looked sweet. On the xs with the motor being kinda "slim" it generally looks weird to me. Plus it just kinda automatically makes a bike look like a typical "bling barge" OCC style to me and that's just wackness.

:thumbsup:

Hey Yamaha .. really like the bike in both air/drop and hard tail
not sure if Im at the level of designing an air ride bike yet .
Love the look of the sport bike front forks w/ clip on's .
Ive seen your build a lot on here very clean ... Awsome bike
Hope mine is cool like yours.

:DOCC Bling .... Never !
Maybe real design and fabrication .
Original paint and engine work .

Sr. is a hack compared to some of you all on here
Give me a catalog and a charge card /TV show and
I could build the sweetest bike everseen on these pages
..... lol

Any updates? I have been really digging these wide tire bikes, hopefully the next 650 project will be one a wide tire bike.

:DOCC Bling .... Never !
Maybe real design and fabrication .
Original paint and engine work .

Sr. is a hack compared to some of you all on here
Give me a catalog and a charge card /TV show and
I could build the sweetest bike everseen on these pages
..... lol

As much as it pains me to say this, but those guys on tv can build a bike just as well as or better(but not better looking) than anyone on here. They have the equipment, supplies, parts, and fabrication abilities and knowledge to build a bike from scratch and end up with a show quality machine. However, they choose to build hideous beach-ball-tired-gay theme-bling mobiles with off the shelf parts to cater to the people with more dollars than sense or style. Sr is an old school guy who recognized a good business opportunity, and Jr capatilized on trends and themes to stay on the trendy bandwagon. Douche-y as they may be, and ugly as the bikes occ builds are, calling him a hack is pretty far off base. And its funny you should mention them, as I have a feeling that your bike is going to end up looking like it came fresh off of their lot.

hi guys,,, before i forget,,, in australia its 1/1/11...8.55am,,,so i hope the rest of all of you have a great holiday and safe new year.. now earily in 2010 at my local hick town car/bike show..a 50000 harley stretched and never been on the road in anger no oil no fuel again won the bike section .. and on the rear he had a 300 rear tyre.. and the bike stood up without the side stand.. now that really impressed me.. regards oldbiker

Back