New Guy In Northern Ontario.

YeTI

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Just got a barn find 1 owner 84 xs650. I have been looking for a long time for an inexpensive xs. I am looking at going the café rout. Just collecting the parts as I go for now. I will get in to it as I go along. I have been lurking on the sight for a bit got lots of info to sort threw. Hope I can get one ride in this year.

YeTI

Keep in mind that sometimes other members may have a part that you need, so dont hesitate to ask if you cant find something.

Welcome.

And another from Burlington!
I'm also in the (hopefully) final stages of converting a former street tracker into a cafe style, so I have also collected a good number of "extra" parts as this has gone along.
Any questions, or requirements as you get into it, just ask...

Sweet. Nice to see a strong Canada presence on the boards. I will be looking for parts as i go for sure. I will always ask before i buy new. I know i want a set of spoke wheels if any ones got set to let go. Is there any get events that you guys go to? I would love to see the different takes people have on their bikes.

YeTI

Ok Some pic's of the bike and the tank i got from a forum member. Some big plans for this summer.:D

YeTI

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRdBwQV8hg~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!lwFFy5pmCo9BRdBwQV8hg~~48_20.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 120
  • $(KGrHqZ,!rQFEdLWK4d8BRdBvGb8S!~~48_20.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!rQFEdLWK4d8BRdBvGb8S!~~48_20.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 116
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 119
Back