new helmet paint ....what do you think ?

Iron_inc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to get some opinions on some paint, likes or dislikes. What would you prefer if you were buying a new lid ??

PhotoGrid_1415666871210_zps3yo5yrek.jpg

i like it, looks like good quality work. i mean scales and stars wouldn't really be my first choice but its a good job nonetheless.

Paint job is entirely up to your own aesthetic sense but that 3/4 helmet won't save your face.
Go with a fullface or flipfront instead.

Not a helmet I bought for my self , bought specifically to paint and sell

OK, if it's painted to a customer's specification, it's nicely done and they'll be delighted with how it turned out.
OTOH, if it's painted for sale to anyone who'd like it, the market is limited to those who's alter ego rides a green dragon in a role-playing game.
And of course, to someone with a suitable head size.

I like the scales , stars not so much. I 'be been in the market for a 3/4 helmet this summer but nothing came up. I like the heavy metal flake rootbeer browns myself.

Scallops and paneling are classic. Pinstriping is a art. always kindof like those 70s era spectrum lines too.

Not my first choice either, but the work looks very well done! Love the fade the scales give.

I picked up a old 1970s 3/4 helmet that I was planning on having painted to match my chopper.(red on black candy paneling)

Back