For Sale - NEW leather cafe bubble for xs1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting sick of your continual bumping. Get a shop and stop bumping your products that are not selling. Kinda selfish on the other members who actually contribute to the site. Of your 463 posts only 3 have been in the forum.

hey skull,
sorry to upset you with my items but i got laid off and cant find a job so money is tight. im stuck unloading all my goodies. although it may be annoying to you, i am not breaking any rules by bumping my threads every 6-7 days; the rule is no less than 24 hours. i have the items on ebay as well and xs650 is simply another option which increases the chances of them selling. The only reason i have continued to bump these few items is due to all the interest i continue to receive on them but no bites. Selfish? hardly. i have helped out many on this forum by providing free parts for those in need. I also contribute to many other online bike and car communities. tcu and bobbertalk is where i spend most of my time since they have more traffic and the topics seem to stay current. in my time here i have also purchased just as much as ive sold. i also have and have had some items that are not production parts or i have let go very cheap. is that no helping/contributing to the community? as i stated, times are very tough for my family and i currently so ive turned to my online buddies and its a "help me by helping you" kinda thing. next time a simple private message would suffice rather than posting public drama.

hey skull,
sorry to upset you with my items but i got laid off and cant find a job so money is tight. im stuck unloading all my goodies. although it may be annoying to you, i am not breaking any rules by bumping my threads every 6-7 days; the rule is no less than 24 hours. i have the items on ebay as well and xs650 is simply another option which increases the chances of them selling. The only reason i have continued to bump these few items is due to all the interest i continue to receive on them but no bites. Selfish? hardly. i have helped out many on this forum by providing free parts for those in need. I also contribute to many other online bike and car communities. tcu and bobbertalk is where i spend most of my time since they have more traffic and the topics seem to stay current. in my time here i have also purchased just as much as ive sold. i also have and have had some items that are not production parts or i have let go very cheap. is that no helping/contributing to the community? as i stated, times are very tough for my family and i currently so ive turned to my online buddies and its a "help me by helping you" kinda thing. next time a simple private message would suffice rather than posting public drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back